E1: 45: APRE Workbench P4530 - Failed to Load Due to >10 Indices on Price Adjustment Detail (F4072)
(Doc ID 2539330.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 08, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Procurement - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Accelerated Pricing Resolution Engine Workbench (P4530) application
Accelerated Pricing Resolution Engine Manager (R45390)
Accelerated Pricing Resolution Engine Workbench Fails due to error "Create index failed for table F4072 - the maximum number of indices (10) have already been created."
This happens when there are more than 10 existing indices on table Price Adjustment Detail (F4072).
STEPS TO REPLICATE:
- Have more than 10 existing indices on table F4072 (7 indices delivered standard plus some custom index).
- P4530 Go to Accelerated Pricing Resolution Engine Workbench.
- P4530 Press "Load Cache" button . Notice "Load Requested" message is created.
- R45390 Starts Processing in Subsystem.
- P4530 Notice "Load Failed" message.
The error in logs for R45390 is : Create index failed for table F4072 Business Data - PROD - the maximum number of indices (10) have already been created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document