E1: 47: EDI Advanced Ship Notice Extraction (R47032) Returns Blank PDF and Open Cursor for Cache Error with Incorrect Default Configuration in the Advanced Ship Notice Tab of the Customer Master
(Doc ID 2544383.1)
Last updated on MAY 26, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne EDI - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
EDI Advanced Ship Notice Extraction (R47032)
When attempting to run EDI Advanced Ship Notice Extraction (R47032) on a Sales Transfer Order (ST) the program returns a blank PDF. No records are written to the EDI Outbound Ship Notice Tables. No Error Messages appear in the Work Center, but error messages do appear in the debug log.
Specific error messages
Debug logs contain the following error:
There is an Open Cursor for cache failed (078M) error
CAUSE . . . . A cursor was not able to be opened because the Cache Init was not successful or cache &1 was empty.
RESOLUTION. . Verify that the Cache Init was successful and that records exist in your cache prior to the Open Cursor. Check the JDE.LOG and JDEDEBUG.LOG for additional information.
Error occurs in CacheProcessASNOrderLine (b4900194.c) on Line 1715 of the code
Prior to the error SQL Statement fails to return a record from the ASN Extract Work File (F47UI001)
SELECT * FROM CRPDTA.F47UI001 WHERE ( ( SZJOBS = 7.000000 AND SZHLCF = ' ' ) ) ORDER BY SZVC30A ASC,SZVC30A1 ASC,SZVC30A2 ASC,SZVC30A3 ASC,SZVC30A4 ASC,SZVC30A5 ASC,SZVC30A6 ASC,SZVC30A7 ASC,SZVC30A8 ASC
No More Data found
Sequence of events
- In Customer Master for Address 811, Pick Pack Config = S O I and Default Configuration = None
- EDI Transaction Cross Reference Type = TS (Valid EDI Transaction Sets). S/R/B = S and Transaction Set Number = 856
- Hierarchical Configuration (P47HL) is set as follows;
- Address = 811
- Hierarchical Configuration = S O I
- Hierarchical Structure Code = 856
- S = SDDOCO
- O = SDDOCO
- I = SDLITM
- Sales Order 1007996 ST one line sales transfer order
- Ship Confirm the order
- Setup Next Order Status Preference Profile for ST Orders, Customer 811, Last status 567, Next Status 568.
- Setup EDI Advanced Ship Notice Extraction (R47032) processing options
- On Update Tab, run in Final Mode. From and To Status = 567
- On Hier. Levels Tab it is set to use S O I.
- Submit the job. It returns blank PDF
- Check Ship Notice Status Inquiry. No EDI Records are created.
- Sales Order Status unchanged
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document