E1:34: Deleting Newly Created P3411 Record Before Saving Deletes Pegging F3412 Records
(Doc ID 2552540.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requirements Planning - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P3411 is deleting F3412 when opened in Add mode. When adding a new message in the Detail Message Review (P3411) but deleting it before accepting the message, the system deletes records from the Pegging Inquiry File (F3412).
- Check record count in F3412
- Go to the Detail Message Review
- Click on the '+' to a record.
- Add a manually created message in the first row of the grid, However, DO NOT SAVE.
- Select the grid row that was just created.
- Click on the Delete button.
- Check the record count in F3412
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!