E1: 31: After WO QTY Change Parts List Issued Quantity Incorrectly Updated In Wrong UOM
(Doc ID 2553518.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 02, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After using the P31113 Inventory Issues program Multi Locations window to correctly split the issues lines and issue to the correct Lot / Locations with the correct quantities and UOM. If the P48013 Enter Change Work Order Quantity is changed the part list P3111 / F3111 is incorrectly updated. The P48013 updates one of the lines that already has a Issued Quantity and updates that Issued Quantity to an incorrect Qty Issued. This is because it uses the components conversion back to Primary UOM and not the Component UOM. This causes a integrity between the F4111 Cardex Qty Issued and P3111 / F3111 Part list.
Steps To Duplicate:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Parent and Comp Item. The Parent UOM will be LB and the Component UOM will be Primary = LB and Component = CA
2. Create and Item UOM Conversion where i.e. 1 CA = 36 LB
3. Create P4105 records for the Parent and Component items. Where Sales / Inv Cost Method = 07 at $1.00 and Purchase Cost Method = 08 at $1.00
4. For the Component item Adjust in inventory for i.e. three different Lot / Locations with a Qty of i.e. 1000 in each Lot / Location
5. Go to menu G3111 / P48013 and create a work order for the parent Item Qty of 5000 LB.
6. Go to the WO Part List P3111 and manually enter the component on the part list for a Qty of i.e. 162.00 CA.
7. Go to P31113 Inventory Issues and inquire on the work order just created. Select the Line and Row Exit to Multi Lactions.
8. Blank Out the Qty of 162.00 on the First Line and enter a Qty of 54 CA for each of the three Lot / Location Lines. Click Save to move back to P31113 Inventory Issues.
9. Make sure each line has a 1 populated in the Issue 1/0 field and Click Save to issue the three lines of 54 CA.
10. Go back to the P3111 Work Order Part list and notice all is correct three lins with Qty Issue of 54 CA.
11. Go to Work Order Header P48013 and change the Order Qty to 2500. Notice the Warring Message "Quantities Previously Issued" and click save again through warring.
12. Go Back to P3111 Work Order Part list and notice the Last Issued line the previously had a Qty Issued of 54 CA, has now been updated to an Issued Qty of 1944.00 CA. However that Qty is based off the components Primary UOM of LB. The system used the UOM Conversion Back to Primary to incorrectly update the Qty Issued. i.e. 54 CA X 36 LB = 1944.00 LB.
13. Go to Menu G41112 / P4111 Item Ledger Cardex and inquire on the component item. Notice the Cardex is correct with only three IM entries for a Qty of 54 Each. While the Part List P3111 / F3111 has three IM Lines with quantities issued of 54, 54, and 1944. This cause an integrity issue between the Part List F3111 and Cardex F4111
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document