E1: 43: P4312 Cost Type and Cost Object not Populated on F0911 for the Landed Cost Records
(Doc ID 2556415.1)
Last updated on JULY 12, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Cost Accounting - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When manually adding the Cost Type and Cost Object information during PO receipt, the values are passed to the F0911 (Account Ledger) records for the receipt, but not to the landed cost ones.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. P41291 (Landed Cost rules) - define Landed Cost GM
2. P04012 (Supplier master) - attach the LC to the supplier
3. P4310 (PO entry) enter PO
4. P4312 receive the PO and make sure the LCR screen is called. Also make sure the Flexible Accounting is turned ON.
5. On P4312 manually populate Cost Type 1 and Cost Object 1.
Check F0911 - seems like the Cost Type and Cost Object information is only populated on the OV for the receipt, not for the LCR.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document