E1: 43: Orphan Record Created in F0911 After Some Receipt Lines Are Deleted
(Doc ID 2563452.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In F0911, orphan records are created during the voucher match process, when few receipts lines are deleted after selecting for receipts to match. The issue happens only when the receipts are deleted after receiving the warning
- In P4310 , create a foreign purchase order for three lines.
- In P4312 complete the receipts for all the three lines.
- In P0411 click add and populate the supplier and branch plant. Ensure that invoice data is future date. Take a form exit to receipt to match.
- Select all three open receipts.
- In P4314 once all three line are loaded. Click save only once. You will hit with the warning message related to Date is in a future month.
- Now delete the first two lines and complete the voucher for the third line alone.
- If you check the G/L , orphan records are created in G/L which belongs to deleted receipt line.
- In the post report it clearly shows the unwanted orphan records.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document