E1: 47: EDI Advanced Ship Notice Extraction (R47032) Returns Blank PDF with Open Cursor for Cache Error with Incorrect Hierarchical Configuration (P47HL)
(Doc ID 2572205.1)
Last updated on MAY 26, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne EDI - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
EDI Advanced Ship Notice Extraction (R47032)
After running EDI Advanced Ship Notice Extraction (R47032), the ASN is not processed, the PDF report is Blank and the EDI Tables (F47036 and F470371) are NOT updated.
Specific error messages
JDEDEBUG.LOG shows the following error
Open Cursor for cache failed (078M) was issued by CacheProcessASNShipmentNumber (b4900194.c) on line 1715 of the code
CAUSE . . . . A cursor was not able to be opened because the Cache Init was not successful or cache was empty.
RESOLUTION. . Verify that the Cache Init was successful and that records exist in your cache prior to the Open Cursor. Check the JDE.LOG and JDEDEBUG.LOG for additional information.
Steps to Duplicate
- Setup a Customer Master for ASN Processing. On the Customer Ship Notice Tab, enter "O I" as the Pick Pack Config and select the Pick Pack radio button as the Default Configuration.
- Create Hierarchical Configuration for the Customer
- Entered Customer Address
- Leave Hierarchical Configuration Blank
- Enter Hierarchical Structure Code was as O I
- Create a Sales Order for the customer
- Ship Confirm the Sales Order
- Run EDI Advanced Ship Notice Extraction (R47032) with data selection on the order and with Debug logs activated.
- System Returns a Blank PDF.
- Debug logs show Open Cursor for cache failed (078M) was issued by CacheProcessASNShipmentNumber (b4900194.c) on line 1715 of the code.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document