E1: 52: Retainage Amount Prior Cleared After Performing Retainage Release or Retainage Adjustment P52RR and R52121
(Doc ID 2578965.1)
Last updated on APRIL 20, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Contract and Service Billing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On a contract with retainage using Tax Explanation Code V, after performing a retainage adjustment or release and creating A/R, a subsequent invoice (R52121) for the contract will clear the Retainage Amount Prior field.
The issue duplicated in the following steps:
1) Create a contract with retainage and Tax explanation code V. Set Deferred tax flag to 1.
2) Create a units billing line.
3) In Batch Review (P48221), create a batch.
4) Create Invoice with zero invoice processing = 1; click Submit
5) Inquire on the record in Work with Invoices.
6) Select the record in Contract Billing Line Inquiry, then in Unit Price Billing Line Revisions, manually enter a quantity and save.
7) When the system returns to Contract Billing Line Inquiry, select either Retainage Recalc.
8) Run Create AR in Batch Review, P48221.
9) Create retainage adjust invoice with zero processing set to a 2
a. In Batch Review, form exit to Create Batch
b. Select the record and form exit to Create Invoice
c. Create Manual Invoice with zero processing set to 2; click Submit and OK
d. In Contract Billing Line Inquiry, take a form exit to Retainage Release
e. In Retainage Release/Adjustment box, select Adjust or Release and click on the Perform Release/Adjustment button.
10) Create AR in Batch Review.
11) Create another batch and invoice.
12) Upon viewing on the Contract Billing Line Inquiry, notice that the Retainage Amount Prior field is blank. Also note that Retainage Amount Current and Tax Amount Current are incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document