E1: 43: Batch Voucher Processor Report (R04110ZA) Called from Voucher Match Automation Driver UBE (R4304010) Shows Misleading Cache Error Messages
(Doc ID 2583872.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Have voucher information in P0411Z1 for multiple lines. When running Voucher Match Automation Driver UBE (R4304010) to create logged voucher via R04110ZA, if there is an error on one of the lines such as Tax Rate Area Invalid, then the rest of lines will get an error of Open Cursor for cache F04UI001 failed even though those lines are correct.
Steps to replicate the errors:
1. P0411Z1 - enter voucher information (5 lines). First line has a different tax rate area (CSTX2) than the other lines (CSTX).
2. Delete the tax CSTX2 from P4008 (Work With Tax Rate/Areas) to simulate the error.
2. Set processing options of R4304010 to Create Logged Voucher.
3. Ensure the version of R04110ZA called by R4304010 is set to run in final mode. i.e. option 1 on the Process tab should be set to 1.
4. Run R4304010 for the batch created at step 1.
5. Check work center for errors. Line 1 has the right error - Tax Area Invalid. The remaining lines have Open Cursor for cache F04UI001 failed. These are misleading errors as long as these lines do not have any errors.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document