E1: 45: In P42101 Sales Order Entry Apply On Override Price Adjustment Are Not Applied for Line Type With Inventory Interface N
(Doc ID 2624661.1)
Last updated on JULY 25, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Sales order entry when apply on override price adjustment is applied for a line type with inventory interface 'N', the price adjustment is not applied.
- In price adjustment definition (P4071) create adjustment with applying on override price flag checked.
- In price adjustment detail (P4072) create adjustment detail which applies to the current net price.
- In price adjustment schedule (P4070) attach the adjustment detail to an adjustment schedule.
- In line type definition (P40205) for a line type `N' ensures the 'Edit Item Master for Non-Stock Item' is checked. The inventory interface flag is set to `N'.
- In sales order entry application (P42101) create a sales order with a line type that has the inventory interface `N'. Manually override the unit price.
- Select the row and click on price history. Adjustment is not applied.
- Enter the second line for the same item with line type `S' which has inventory interface `Y'.
- Now when inquired on price history, the adjustment is applied.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document