E1: 07Y: How to add GTL to State/Local W2 Boxes
(Doc ID 2629318.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During year-end, there may be situations where you will need to add GTL amounts that calculated during the year to a specific state or local box on the W2.
In order to accomplish, you must have the following:
- GTL DBA should be set to Track DBA by Tax Area checked in PDBA Setup (P059116 = Leg/Reg Form)
- Records for the GTL DBA will populate the F06148 (Tax Area Transaction History)
- GTL radio button checked (P059116 – Leg/Reg Form)
- This setting informs Vertex on how to tax the GTL DBA
- Tax areas setup in the State/Local W2 Additions Detail (P07TEW)
- Lists the states/locallities that will have GTL added back
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document