E1: 07/77: R06394 Employee Master Update Issue - Date in Current Job
(Doc ID 2638052.1)
Last updated on JULY 02, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Canadian Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running P06042/R06394 to update employees with Position ID, the ‘Date in Current Position’ and Date in Current Job’ in P0801ORG are overridden. When this change/update is performed manually these Date fields are NOT updated or overridden. It makes sense that possibly the ‘Date in Current Position’ field should be updated because you are adding Position ID when running the P06042/R06394 but the ‘Date in Current Job’ field should not be updated because the Job Type/Step is not being changed or added.
1. Find employee in P0801 and select Organizational Assignment P0801ORG
2. Verify that Position ID and Date in Current Position are blank and Job Type/Step are populated.
3. From P060442 create entry for employee and enter Position ID and Change Reason code.
4. From Batch Versions and run R06394 with Data Selection for test employee.
5. Review R06394 pdf to ensure it runs successfully.
6. Check Employee Master (P0801ORG) and see that the Position ID is updated as expected but the 'Date in Current Position' and 'Date in Current Job' were overridden. When you perform this change manually from P0801ORG these Date fields are NOT overridden.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document