E1: GRID: Unable to See the Public Shared Default Grid Format in PY after Promoting the Grid Format from DV to PY
(Doc ID 2643059.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to see the *PUBLIC Default Grid Format in PY environment after promoting the grid format from DV to PY.
Steps to duplicate:
- Sign on to JDV environment on the web client and run the application in concern.
- Create a grid format with Default flag selected.
- Approve and Share the grid format in P98220U
- In OMW Web application (P98220W), promote the grid format from DV to PY
- In P98220U, share the grid format in PY.
- Sign on to JPY environment, run the application. User is unable to see the Public shared default grid format but instead still see another default grid format.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document