E1: ESU: Running P96472 receives "Warning! Business Function has caused a Memory Violation (Invalid Overwrite or Read)). There has been an error running the following Business Function: FindASIXMLFile"
(Doc ID 2644192.1)
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In P96472, The Visual Compare for UDC Descriptions and DD Glossary Tool, following the steps and accepting a change results in the pop up error message.
The steps to reproduce are as follows:
- Sign into development client.
- Log into affected pathcode.
- Fastpath to P96472.
- Click Add.
- Click Find.
- Highlight the ESU you are searching.
- Click Select.
- Highlight the ESU.
- Click the Row exit to DD Glossary.
- Expand the Data item and click on the item and see the ESU glossary text versus the current.
- Click on the Item at the header level.
- If the change is ok to make, Click on the Row exit to Accept.
The follow warning pops up:
Below is a screenshot of the popup error message:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document