E1: CAF1: GRID: Unable to See Personal Form in the Drop Down List When Creating CafeOne Layout
(Doc ID 2646682.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A Personal Form is created on the "" form (P0801EMP|W0801EMPC) and then the Personal Form is shared to *PUBLIC using P98220U - Work With User Defined Objects application.
While creating the CafeOne Layout on (P0801|W0801A) with embedded/satellite form to (P0801EMP|W0801EMPC), user is unable to see the Personal Form in the drop down. User can only see the Default option in the drop down list.
Steps to duplicate:
- From "Work With Employee" form (P0801|W0801A), use row exit "User Def. Cat 11-20" which will launch the " form (P0801EMP|W0801EMPC)
- Create a Personal Form and save.
- In P98220U, find the Personal Form and take Row Exit to Approve and Share the personal form to *PUBLIC.
- Run P0801 and create CafeOne Layout with a link to an EnterpriseOne Form content.
- Under Link Information, create link to P0801EMP, form W0801EMPC.
- From the drop down list of the Personal Form field, user is only able to see Default. The shared personal form cannot be seen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document