E1: 12: P12105 Disposal With Trade-in Not Updating F1202 or F0902 Correctly
(Doc ID 2651752.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Fixed Assets - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After installing ESU JN17655, the P12105 is not updating the F0902 and F1202 tables correctly when doing a disposal with trade-in. The F0911 records are correct but the balance tables are not being updated correctly. Refer to steps to duplicate below:
- Set up two new asset master records
- Add cost and accumulated depreciation amounts to the first asset using Beginning Balances (P12130)
- Perform a single asset disposal with trade-in. Use the second asset as the one for the trade-in.
- Review the disposal journal entries. They are correct.
- Review the F1202 records for the accumulated depreciation account. It is correct.
- Review the F0902 records for the accumulated depreciation account. It is correct.
- View the F1202 records for the cost account. It is incorrect.
- The period balance for the disposal should be the same as the amount (different sign) of the cost of the asset.
- The amount that is there is the amount that should have credited the cost account for the new asset.
- The same issue with the F1202 applies to the F0902.
- The credit to zero out the cost of the old asset and debit to the new asset never updates either the F1202 or the F0902.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document