E1: JAS: Record Reservation / Business Object Reservation (F00095) Records Remain Reserved when Chrome Browser Session is Closed in Tools Release 9.2.3X and 9.2.4x
(Doc ID 2660768.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 16, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Business Object Reservation Records (F00095) are not released when the user closes the Chrome Browser. The jas.ini setting is set to Logout on Browser Close. Popups are enabled in the Chrome Browser.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Verify the jas.ini setting indicates Logout on Browser Close.
- In Chrome, change the default setting to allow popups.
- In Google Chrome enter Purchase Order in P4310.
- Select the Purchase Order.
- Review P00095 - Order is reserved.
- Close the Chrome Browser window.
- Open an Internet Explorer session and review P00095.
- The order selected in Chrome is still reserved.
Issue can also be replicated in IE Edge and Firefox. The issue does not occur in IE 11.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document