E1: 05: P051127 (Employee Daily Time Entry) Select All Is Allowing Deletion of Timecards, However Individual Timecards Cannot Be Deleted
(Doc ID 2671922.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the P051127, Select All will select all timecards, and then the employee can delete the timecards when timecards are at a Waiting for Approval Status and Saved Status. However, when the user tries to individually select a timecard that is Waiting for Approval, they cannot select the individual record.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create a Timecard and Submit it for Approval.
2. Create a timecard and Save the Timecard.
3. Notice that the Select Field for the timecard that is “Waiting for Approval” greyed out and nothing can be done with this timecard.
4. Now click on the Select All and notice that both timecards are being selected.
5. The employee can now delete both timecards.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document