E1: 42: P42101 Credit Order Entry Fetches Production Number Incorrectly When Credit Memo Hyper Link Is Used and Gives Error 'Invalid order type for production number' ( Error ID = 34401L )
(Doc ID 2680487.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When credit memo hyper link is used to create credit orders using P42101, the production number is populated even though the set up is not done. The system also issues the error message 'Invalid order type for production number' ( Error ID = 34401L ).
- In P99410 ensure that manufacturing project management SY31MP is not enabled.
- In P42101 sales order detail take the hyper link for credit memo.
- In the sales ledger inquiry screen, find an order and select the line via row exit credit memo and select line.
- The selected order line is retrieved into the sales order detail revision screen, but with the production number.
- The system gives the error message invalid order type for production number.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document