E1: 07: R07345 Historical Payroll Register Summary By Year Not Including First Payment By Check Date
(Doc ID 2681575.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 20, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The R07345 Historical Payroll Register is not including the first payment of the employee when the report is run by Summary By Year and From/Thru Dates are used. If you are using Summary By Check Control Number, Month or Quarter, it includes the first payment.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Run payroll for an employee through final update a few times to get history in the F06156.
2. Go to BV and inquire on the R07345.
3. Set the processing options to run Summary By Year and include a date range that is equal to a check date in history.
4. Run the register and review the last page: Notice the current dollars is incorrect. It is missing the first payment.
5. Run the register again, Use Detail by Check Control Number and the same dates. Notice the first payment is included.
6. If one day prior is used, then the payment is picked up. It appears the Summary per year is using greater than, instead of greater than or equal to.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document