E1: 04: The Void of a Posted Voucher Incorrectly Deletes Any Associated Media Object Attachment (P0411, F00165)
(Doc ID 2684804.1)
Last updated on JUNE 26, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Payable - Version 9.2 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When voiding a posted A/P voucher via Standard Voucher Entry (P0411) and this voucher has a media object attachment, the attachment is incorrectly deleted.
The attachment should only be deleted if the voucher is deleted, not voided, as this means the voucher is unposted.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- P0411: create a voucher with an attachment.
- Databrowser: inquire on table F00165 and notice that there is a record for this voucher and its attachment.
- R09801: post the voucher.
- P0411: inquire on the voucher and click on the Delete button to void it. Confirm the Void GL Date.
- P0411: refresh the form by clicking on Find and notice that the paperclip symbol has disappeared. Taking the ‘Attachments’ row exit also does not show any attachments for the voided voucher.
- Databrowser: inquire on table F00165 and notice that the record for the voucher has disappeared.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document