E1: 31: Inventory Issues (P31113) Document Type Change Not Allowed Error Message W/Neg Order Quantity
(Doc ID 2686786.1)
Last updated on JULY 05, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Having a negative quantity items in the Part List of a Work Order, will cause a hard error message 'Document Type Change Not Allowed' (279D) during issuing items for the Work Order from Inventory Issues (P31113). This error was introduced recently by Bug 29048878 : E1: 31: NO ERROR FOR ISSUE REVERSAL WITH DIFFERENT DOCUMENT TYPE
Document Type change not allowed
Source File: B3102270
Source Line: 279D
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Enter a work order (can be MFG, Service, or Equipment)
- Add a parts list for an Item with a Negative Quantity
- Now, go into the Issues Program for that work order
- Make sure you Issues 1/0 set to 1 for the row
- leave the Issues field (QNTOW) Blank
- Tab Down off the row
- Row will hard error Document Type Change not allowed (079D)
B3102270 line 1426
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document