E1: 08: Inability to Add, Onboard a New Employee Through P060116Q
(Doc ID 2687994.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Human Resources Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Inability to add, onboard a new employee through P060116Q when the new employee was listed in Address Book P01012 as a vendor with no tax ID.
Running R060116P generates an error about SSN SocialSecurityNumber Duplicate Tax ID
Steps to duplicate:
1. From P01012 add a new record for a vendor with no Tax ID
2. From P060116Q add a new employee with the exact same name as the vendor but this time include the Tax ID
3. P060116Q POs are set to Update Master Files = Blank (0)
4. Run the R060116P and got the error about SSN SocialSecurityNumber Duplicate Tax ID
5. The Pos for R060116P were set to Update Master Files = 1 in the Action tab.
6. Ran the same test with P060116Q POs set to Update Master Files = 1 and the Employee master got updated with no error about the SSN SocialSecurityNumber Duplicate Tax ID
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document