E1: 77: R770601 Incorrectly Updates F06017 if Override Federal/Provincial Tax Credit to Zero is Checked in P770105
(Doc ID 2696827.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 30, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Canadian Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Canadian Payroll
R770601 - Federal/Provincial Tax Update (batch)/R770601, updates zero values in the F06017 Employee Tax Exceptions/Overrides table incorrectly with the federal/provincial basic exemption amounts (based on the Processing Options) even when the check box "Override federal/provincial net tax credit to zero" is checked in Canadian Tax Info by EE - P770105.
1. Set up Canadian Tax Info by EE-P770105 (Tax Overrides) for a Canadian employee with the Override federal/provincial net tax credit to zero check box checked with the amount displayed as .00
2. Review Processing Options and Data Selection on R770601 and ensure amounts are populated for tax area being tested.
3. Submit R770601 for test employee.
4. Review R770601 pdf results, page 2, and see amounts displayed in New Tax Exemption Federal/Provincial columns from processing options incorrectly.
5. Review P770105 for test EE and note Federal/Provincial net tax credits display as zero with check box checked as expected.
6. Review F06017 table and note that Federal/Provincial net tax credit amounts display from processing options incorrectly. These should remain at zero with the above setup after submitting the R770601.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document