E1: 42: After Entering Manual Hold Code in Sales Order, Other Codes not Stored in Held Orders Table (F4209)
(Doc ID 2699492.1)
Last updated on JULY 10, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Customer Master record (F03012) has a default Hold Code, upon entering a Sales Order where the user manually enters a different Hold Code, the system will not capture both codes in the Held Orders Table, F4209.
Steps to Duplicate
1. In Order Hold Information (P42090), create two Hold Codes with Code Type = O. For example, AA and XX.
2. Inquire on a Customer Master record in the P03013; select the record and take the form exit to Billing Information.
3. Click on the Billing Page 2 tab; enter AA in the Hold Orders Code field.
4. Add a Sales Order (P4210) where the processing options are set to add header first. In the Hold Code field, enter XX.
5. Enter the Sales Order detail information and save the order.
6. Re-inquire on the order in Customer Service Inquiry (P4210). Note that the Hold Code field displays the manually entered value: XX.
7. Inquire on the Sales Order in Work with Held Orders, P43070. Notice that only the XX hold is displayed, and not the AA hold.
8. Inquire on the order in the F4209, Held Orders Table. Note that only the system only saves the manually entered hold.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document