E1: 17: Equipment Master Update (R17024) Does not Create Install Base Records and Base Warranty for New Site
(Doc ID 2700398.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Service Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a sales order is processed using R17024 for a SWM/CAM inventory item with no existing equipment records, no sales order lines are processed, no install base records, and no CM base warranty contracts are created.
1. Create new inventory item Stock S, line type N.
2. Create a base warranty rule for the item or product family.
3. Create a new customer number, with no prior base warranty.
4. Sell the inventory item to the new customer and process (ship confirm) the order.
5. Run Equipment Master Update (R17024) and review PDF and work center, for errors.
Intermittently, get Error: Fetch Unsuccessful. Other runs complete successfully, but still do not create install base records. This is incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!