E1:75A: Who's Who Data Getting Cleared Off In P0111
(Doc ID 2705606.1)
Last updated on MAY 21, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Australia/New Zealand Payroll - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user take a row exit from the employee master P0801, Who's Who information is cleared off in P0111.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Enter the Address Book application P01012 select an Australian employee. Check the Who's Who information is correct for the ie.Surname, First Name and Middle name.
2. Enter a Who's Who record for the employee's emergency contact including Surname, First Name and Middle name.
3. Open the Work with Employees Information application P0801.
4. Find the employee who you just checked. Take the row exit to the Address Book. Close the Address Book information.
5. Open the Address Book for the selected test employee. All the Surname, First Name and middle name data has been cleared for the employee and the emergency contact details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document