E1: 07: Same Rates with Different Date Range in Union Rates
(Doc ID 2709286.1)
Last updated on MAY 17, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Group Plan DBA has date range that ends and starts within a pay period, with SAME rates then auto pay payroll does not create/split certain DBAs properly.
1. Go to DBA Setup (P059116) Setup a benefit where the Method of Calculation = H (Rate Times Hours)
2. Go to Group Plan DBA Setup (P059101). Setup the Benefit to a Union. Enter a Begin Effective Date 7/1/2018 and Ending Effective Date 6/30/2019. Also setup a record for 7/1/2019 thru 6/30/2020. Give SAME rate for both the records.
3. Go to Organization Assignment (P0801ORG) and attach to union code to a Weekly, Salaried Employee
4. Go to Payroll Workbench (P07210). Setup an Autopay Weekly Payroll. Ensure that the Master Paycycle used crosses over the same dates used on the Group Plan DBA Setup.
5. Run the payroll.
6. Go to Payment Review.
7. Go to DBA Review. Notice the DBA did not calculate off of a 40 hour timecard.
8. Reset Payroll, choose an earlier date on the master paycycle and run payroll again. Review the DBA. Notice the DBA is calculating based on a 40 hour timecard.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document