E1: 75A: Single Touch Payroll (STP) R75A710 UBE does not Include Reportable Employer Super Contribution Amount fom the Pay Type that has the Special Handling Code S1
(Doc ID 2709364.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 10, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Australia/New Zealand Payroll - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The R75A710 report does not populate Reportable Employer Super Contribution amounts from pay type with reporting code set to S1 in Australia Tax Reporting (SPW2).
- Fast path to P059116 and create a pay type with reporting code S1.
- Fast path to P0801 and create an AU employee.
- Fast path to P051121 and enter a timecard with pay type created in step 1 and another timecard with Regular pay type.
- Fast path to P07210 and run payroll to the final update.
- Fast path to P75A700 and submit the STP (single Touch Payroll).
- View the report R75A710 and notice the Reportable Employer Super Contribution amount. is not populated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document