E1: 34: R3411/ P3411 Do Not Cancel Transfer Orders ST/OT By Processing Manual Entered Cancel Message
(Doc ID 2710820.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requirements Planning - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When processing a manually added cancel message for existing OT (transfer order) in P3411 and R4311, the OT order (F4311) and related ST order (F4211) cannot be cancelled. The cancel message for the existing OT order is created by R4383.
Steps to Replicate
- Add a manufactured item (stocking type M) in Br/Pl 20 and a purchased item (stocking type P) in Br/Pl 20 (demand branch) and 10 (supply branch).
- Add BOM (P3002) for the items with Br/Pl 20.
- Add Branch Relationship for the component purchased item (P3403T). Branch 20 is demand. Branch 10 is supply.
- Add forecast for the parent manufactured item (P3460).
- Run R3483
- Check MRP messages (P3411) for the component. O messages with order type OT are created in Branch 20. Select one of them and process it in order to generate OT/ST orders. OT#30 is created.
- And add a new cancel message (message type =C) for OT#30 manually using Detail Message (P3411).
- R3411 processing option In Version tab, set ZJDE0007 (transfer order version) as Transfer Order Entry (P4210).
- Check the manual entered C message and click Process Message(s) exit to Row in P3411. But nothing happen. Message Processed flag is not set to Y. The manually entered cancel message is not processed by P3411.
- Process the manually entered C message by R3411. Set ZJDE0007 (Transfer order version of P4210) in Versions tab of R3411 processing option.
- Run R3411.
- Check Detail Messages (P3411). Manual entered C message is not processed by R3411.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!