E1: 52: Invoice Generation (R52121) Tax Calculation Rounding on Direct Draw Different from Billing Line Tax
(Doc ID 2712822.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Contract and Service Billing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When multiple workfile records exist that are linked to a contract billing detail line, the system will round the total tax differently than for a single Direct Draw line. The result is that the Direct Draw amount will have a penny variance from the referenced billing lines.
Steps to Duplicate
1. Create Contract Master (P5201) with a V Explanation code and 13% tax rate.
2. In the Contract Billing Line Detail Revisions (P5202), create one T&M Line and one Direct Draw Line.
3. Cross reference the Direct Draw to the T&M billing line.
4. Cross Reference T&M for multiple (more than 30) accounts.
5. Enter journal entries (P0911) for all accounts and Post (R09801).
6. Run Workfile Generation (R48120) over the batch.
7. Query F4812 and calculate the total tax amount.
8. Run Invoice Generation (R52121) over the contract.
9. Query F4812 again and notice how tax on the Direct Draw record is not the same as on T&M billing lines.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document