E1: 07: ESU For Bug 30360146 (JN17708) Did Not Correct The Issue Reported
(Doc ID 2713606.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 23, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ESU JN17708 should have corrected the issue reported in Bug 30360146 (NY SUI RPT R078333 SHOWS INCORRECT VALUES FOR SUI GROSS WAGES AND STATE TAXABLE)
however the issue can still be reproduced after taking the ESU.
1. Process NY employee through payroll. Ensure the employee has a tax exempt deduction. Finalize payroll to create tax history.
2. Create SUI workfile for the appropriate quarter
3. Set processing option #3 in R078333 to 1 for Gross Wages less Excludable
4. Process report for the employee in Step #1.
5. Review report and notices that the State SUI Gross Wages and State Taxable Wages do not consider the excludable amount
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document