E1: 51: When Posting a JE in the New Year For Multiple Jobs Only One Job Is Updated in F5108
(Doc ID 2716300.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2024
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Project Costing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After posting the first journal entry in a new year that includes accounts for multiple jobs, only one of the job records is updated in the Extended Job Master table (F5108).
- Set up two job in 2020.
- Add budgets and actual amounts to both jobs.
- Verify the F5108 records for both jobs are set to 2020 for the Budget Thru Fiscal Year.
- Run the G/L Annual Close (R098201) to roll the year forward to 2021.
- Review the F5108 records again and see that the Budget Thru Fiscal Year is still set to 2020.
- Create a journal entry that posts to accounts in both jobs.
- Review the F5108 records again and see that only one of the jobs has the Budget Thru Fiscal Year moved to 2021. The other job is still set to 2020.
- Now, one job works correctly while the other job has "Fiscal Year Not Within Range" error in JSI.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document