E1: 49: Shipment Detail Lines Are Missing in the Shipment Detail(F4942) table When Adding a New Line To The Existing Order : P4210
(Doc ID 2718974.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a transportation sales order adding a new line to the existing sales order, the new line is not getting updated in Shipment Detail(F4942), though the shipment record is created
1. Access P4210 version to create Transportation sales order. Enter header information with Branch Plant and Ship To information. Under the detail line, enter a stock Line for the same header branch plant 10101 and save the order.
2. Shipment number '3293438’ is generated for the above order line
3. Re-inquire on the above order. Go to detail revisions and change the branch plant to 10131 from 10101 of the existing line. In addition add another line for a new stock item for the same branch plant 10131 and save the order
4. Shipment number '3293440' created for both the lines
5. From Customer Service Inquiry(P4210). Inquire on the above order and select both lines. Row Exit->Work With Shipment
6. The system display the shipment header record in P4915 application.
7. From Work with shipment(P4915). Select the shipment and Row Exit->Revisions->Detail
8. System displays only first sales order line and 2nd line is missing
9. Verify Shipment Detail(F4942) file and shows only one record with only first sales order line. The 2nd order line is missing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document