E1: 08/07/77: Tax Information Screen (P770105/P06120) Not Loading When Creating New Employee
(Doc ID 2720569.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Canadian Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne HCM Foundation - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Recently did a full build for quite a few ESUs including the Update 4 and Tool Release 22.214.171.124 and deployed to the dev environment for testing. After the deployment, enter a new employee via P0801 for Canada followed by the Change Reason form and effective date, the tax override form (P770105 for Canadian and P060120 for US) was not called but should have been called.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Fast path to P0801 and click the + to add a new employee.
2. Enter the employee master detail-employee then click continue to advance to each of the following: Address book revision, Personal, Organizational Assignment, Basic compensation, National fiscal data, then click finish.
3. Next, the system advances to the Effective On and Change Reason form. Enter in both then click save/OK button.
4. At this point, the system takes you back to the main screen which is Work With Employee Information.
5. Expect the system to advance to the Tax Override form (P770105 for Canadian Or P060120 for US) but the system does not.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document