E1: 41: Cycle Count Update (R41413) Does Not Update the Item Location File (F41021), Item Ledger File (F4111) and Account Ledger (F0911) for All Items in the Cycle Count
(Doc ID 2727157.1)
Last updated on JULY 20, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running Cycle Count Update (R41413) for a cycle count with multiple items, it creates PI document in P4111 and P0911 and updates F41021 only for one item. Same issue happens when run the process for single item and multiple locations. Only one location has corresponding records in those three tables. On the pdf is displayed the "Error occurred writing transaction" (Error ID 2592) for all items in the cycle count, but no errors found in work center.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Have 2 items.
- R41411 - Select Items for Count for those items.
- Enter counted quantities for both of them in Cycle Count.
- Approve Cycle Count.
- Update Cycle count - status moved to 50.
- Check R41413 - got Error occurred writing transaction for both items.
- Check Item Availability - only one item has been updated.
- Check P4111 and P0911 - PI containing the variance for only one item.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document