E1: 13: Equipment Parts List P13017 Not Showing Media Object Attachment Icon
(Doc ID 2734274.1)
Last updated on JULY 10, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Equipment Parts List P13017 Find Browse screen does not indicate the detail records that have media attachments by displaying the paper clip icon in the grid column for other than the first record.
- Create or locate an Equipment Master Record.
- Add an Equipment Parts list with multiple (1-3+) records.
- For the first and third record, add a text media attachment.
- Save changes to parts list, returning to the parts list find browse form. Click on the find button to refresh the inquiry.
- Observe that the paperclip is not present on all lines where attachments were added. Even when double click the paper clip heading, it does not show. Only the first line shows a paper clip. This is incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!