E1: 17: Case Issue Field Populates with HTML Codes (P17500)
(Doc ID 2740812.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 31, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Case Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the text media object text is set to default as case Problem text, the Problem or Issue field is populated with the text string, but includes HTML formatting codes.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- Create a P90CG002 Named Version.
- On Defaults tab, set Option 2. Problem = 1 - Problem is defaulted from the first line of the media object text.
- Create named version of P17500 that calls named version of P90CG504 Add that calls the named version of P90CG002 created above.
- From P17500, Add a case.
- Enter an issue text string that includes a special character, such as ampersand (&), in the first line of the media object text.
- Save and close. Reinquire. Note that the Problem field is populated with HTML code showing. This is incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!