E1: 46L: R46L830 - Location Capacity Build Fails to Calculate Used Weight in F46L30
(Doc ID 2740878.1)
Last updated on JUNE 10, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The R46L830 appears to calculate the used weight (ULWEI) / volume (UCUB) of loose quantity in a License Plate Warehouse differently than Item Re-classification (P4116) or any other inventory transactions.
When 2 items, set up with different different Primary UOM to Weight UOM conversion in Item UOM conversion (F41002) are re-classified using P4116, then the used weight/volume in F46L30 correctly changes based on the different UOM conversion set up.
When R46L830 is run afterwards it either recalculates / resets the used weight/volume or even fails to calculate the weight and triggers error 0269 - Unit of Measure conversion unsuccessful. It seems that the R46L830 calls LocationCapacityBuild which only calls GetStandardUoMConversionFactor to look at the Standard UOM conversion (F41003) only and not the Item UOM conversion (F41002).
Steps to Duplicate:
1) Set up 2 Item with same UOM set up but different Primary UOM to Weight UOM conversion
2) Adjust in quantity of item A
3) Check P46L40 Location capacity and Used weight/volume is updated correctly based on UOM conversion (F41002)
4) P4116 Re-classify Item A to Item B
5) Check P46L40 Location capacity and Used weight/volume has been recalculated based on the different primary UOM to weight/volume UOM conversion
6) Run R46L830 and it either re-calculates the used weight/volume or issues error 0269 - Unit of Measure conversion unsuccessful
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document