E1: 41: Item Word Search P41829 Attachment Defaults Text Attachment Instead of URL JPG Picture
(Doc ID 2748271.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Foundation - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Item Word Search form accessed from the Form exit from Item Master displays attachments for the item. However, it defaults text attachments which none exists on the item, and users have to select the JPG picture from the drop down to display what the system should default
To show the JPG picture of the item immediately without having to click the drop down to see it
- In Item Master initially no attachment exists
- Create an attachment using a URL for a picture
- Inquire on the item and take the form exit for Item Work Search
- At the bottom of the screen is a drop down box showing the text attachment and subsequently no text is availabile
- The user needs to click the drop down to select the picture that is attached
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document