E1: 43: Value Exceeds Tolerance (Error ID 2837) in Voucher Match (P4314) when Exchange Rate is Changed at Last Partial Voucher Match
(Doc ID 2748393.1)
Last updated on MARCH 30, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After a partial matching, when doing the last match to close the Foreign Purchase Order, the Voucher Match (P4314) program displays the error ID 2837 - 'Value Exceeds Tolerance'.
The tolerance should only check the domestic values if a genuine change is made to the voucher amount, cost or quantity, not if there is an exchange rate difference. Exchange rate differences are booked using the appropriate AAI regardless of tolerances.
Note that the Bug 30349970 fixed this issue for full voucher.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Define tolerance on item level in P4322 for extended amount.
- Create a foreign PO for that item set in P4322.
- Perform a full receipt of the PO at the same exchange rate.
- Create a partial voucher changing the exchange rate to a different value and click Receipts to Match. The partial voucher is successfully saved.
- Enter a 2nd voucher for the remaining quantity/amount and change only the exchange rate to a different value. When click on save the tolerance error appears.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document