E1: 76A: When Reprinting a Payment it is Not Deleting the Record from Work Table (F04573)
(Doc ID 2749104.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Payable - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When reprinting a payment through Manual Payment (P0413M) it leaves a record in the work table (F04573) and leaves the pay status on the voucher with an ‘X’.
The steps to duplicate the issue:
- P0092: activate ARG localization
- P0413M: inquire on processed payment for a supplier
- Select payment and take form exit Print
- Click on OK
- Check F04573 in databrowser: notice that there is still a record for the re-printed payment
- Run R04570 to create new payment group for another voucher of the same supplier
- Notice that the voucher paid on this new payment (group) has pay status of X, due to the existing F04573 record
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document