E1: OS: Font Size Of All E1 Applications Are In Smaller Size On Fat Client Machine.
(Doc ID 2757084.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Font Size are in a reduced size in two of the fat client machine. Other fat client machines are working fine with the normal font size.
However the standard menu in applications like "File, Edit, Preferences, Row, Report, Window, Help" are in normal size. (This example is picked from address book application). This issue is on all the environments of the affected fat client machines.
Here are some of the check points that were done,
- Any user (using different JDE user profiles) who logs in on this machine faces this issue.
- Other fat client machines on same Operating System and same E1 package doesn’t have this issue.
- No issues with font size outside E1 applications.
- All fat clients were installed using local administrator only
- Font type/size defined in P98980 is Ariel / Size 9. This is same for working fat clients and the one with issue as well.
- No changes done to the registry.
- No difference in jde.ini file between working and non-working machine
Below screen shot is captured from the issue machine with smaller font size,
Below screen shot is captured from the working machine which displays the content in standard font size,
No changes done.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document