E1: 43: Multiple Location Receipt Routing (P43250) "Invalid Parameters" (4375) Error with Zero Cost on a Foreign Curency Purchase Order
(Doc ID 2757379.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an foreign currency purchase order with zero cost is received through receipt routing using multiple locations, the system shows an error saying Invalid Parameters (Error ID: 4375)
- Open P4310 and add Foreign currency order
- Enter line with item and press row exit zero cost
- Set up supplier item (P43090) for item, branch, supplier for item to go through receipt routing
- Receive goods (P4312) for items to go through receipt routing
- Open receipt routing, go into order and open row exit multiple locations, press OK.
- Then error appears: Invalid Parameters (Error ID: 4375)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document