E1: 31: Users Not Able to Reschedule Work Order Operations Using Drag and Drop Functionality in E313000 Work Center Load Review Program
(Doc ID 2758338.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users not able to reschedule work order operations using drag and drop a data functionality in E313000 - Work Center Load Review Program. Operations do not move to the new selected date after 'updating requesting data' message.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) P4101/P41026 - Setup parent (LB101420) and outside operation item (LB101420*OP10)
2) P3003 - Setup 3 step routing with W/C 200-201, 200-999 (Outside operation work center) and 200-210
3) P48013 - Create a work order and attach routing
4) G3111/ E313000 - Select work center load review application
5) Inquire on work center - 200-201 and B/P M30
6) Right click on the work order and select 'Reschedule WO'
7) Drag and drop the operation to a different date
8) Observe the changes are not saved
Note - The data used in steps to replicate is demo data setup in Oracle internal instance.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document