E1: 13: Account Number is Invalid Error (043C) when Using Personalized Grid in Equipment Time Entry (P12110)
(Doc ID 2764607.1)
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding an Equipment Time Entry record using a personalized Grid (P12110, form W12110C), if the user manually enters the account number and overrides the Explanation -Remark- field (EXR), the following error occurs:
Account Number is Invalid - Error ID 043C
1. In Equipment Time Entry (form W12110C), click on Personalize Grid and set the fields to display in the following order:
Equipment Number, Account Number, Rate Code, Units/Hours, Amount, Description, Billing Rate, Obj Acct, Sub, Explanation -Remark-, Sub Type and Sub-ledger.
2. Add a new Equipment Time Entry record with the Business Unit field blank.
3. In the P12110 grid, enter the Equipment number and manually enter the Account number.
4. Tab to the Explanation -Remark- field and override the defaulted value.
5. Tab down and notice that the system displays the following errors:
Account Number is Invalid (error ID 043C)
Business Unit Invalid (error ID 0052)
Notice that the system does not maintain the manually entered account number and instead updates the Account Number field with the FTD object.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document