E1: 31B: P31B81 Iventory by Vessel View - P31B81 Is Not Showing the Correct Number Of Barrels When Searching For VBT
(Doc ID 2767374.1)
Last updated on APRIL 08, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Blend Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding multiple type of barrels (like some of 225 LT capacity and some of 500 LT) in any VBT and VBT has barrel type same as 225 LT capacity barrel type and then creating ADDB additive to barrel operation and search that VBT in IVV, system is showing incorrect number of barrels (more barrels).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create 2 barrel types (P31B032) for Example OX for 225 LT capacity and PUN for 500 LT capacity
- Create 4 barrels of OX type with capacity of 225 LT and 3 Barrels of PUN type with capacity of 500
- Then create one FILT2B operation and move 2400 volume from any tank and generate new VBT with VBT type OX
- Add above 7 barrels in that VBT and save that operation
- Check that VBT in IVV, you will find correct number of barrels i.e. 7, close the IVV screen then create ADDB operation using same VBT
- Search the same VBT again in IVV and you will find system is showing 11 barrels now as system is using VBT type capacity to calculate the number of Barrels and not using VBT details table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document