E1:42: Unit Price Of Kit Sales Order Is Zero After Running R42750
(Doc ID 2768682.1)
Last updated on APRIL 20, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After running R42750, unit price of Kit item is updated to zero.
This issue happens under the following condition.
-For only Kit item
-Kit/Configurator Pricing Method is 2 (List Price of Final Kit)
-Before running R42750, Price Code 2 (UPC2.F4211) is blank.
-A named version of P4210 is set in R42750 processing option.
-Override Advanced Preference profile is set in processing option of the named version of P4210. The Advanced Preference profile update Price Code 2 (UPC2) from blank.
1. Add a new kit item (stocking type K) in Item Master (F4101) and Item Branch Master (F4102). Its Kit/Configurator Pricing Method is 2 (List Price of Final Kit).
2. Unit Price of the Kit parent item in Price Master (F4106) is not populated.
3. Add its component, also.
4. Add a BOM for these items (P3002).
5. Unit Price of the Kit Parent is set in Price adjustment; adjustment name RS1 with adjustment control code 2 (Print on Document) (P4071/P4072).
6. Add another adjustment detail to add an order detail line by R42750. The adjustment name is RSOLV with adjustment control code 3 (Add to Sales Detail) (P4071/P4072). Its Order Reprice Group is A.
7. Populate A as Order Reprice Group for the Kit Parent item in ItemBranch Information (F4102).
8. Add Adjustment Schedule RSUP. And add adjustment detail RS1 and RSOLV in RSUP.
9. Set up an Advanced Preference profile to populate TT in Price Code 2 (UPC2) in F4211.
Populate an existing profile in Preference Schedule field of System constants in Br/Pl constants (P41001).
10. Add 2 preferences; ADV1 and ADV2 with Advanced preference Type 02 (Order Detail Defaults) (P4071/G40311)
11. Add the Kit Parent/Child items for Advanced preference detail ADV1 (P4072).And select Pref Details in Row exist.
12. Populate Business unit which is as same as a sales order detail and TT in PC2 (Price code 2) for both Kit Parent and Child items.
13. Add the Kit Parent/Child items for Advanced preference detail ADV2 (P4072). And set Pref Details as same as ADV1. The difference is Effective/Expired Date. ADV2 has past date in those date. That is, ADV2 is inactive now.
14. Add 2 Advanced Preference Schedules; ADVA and ADVU (P4070).
15. Add Advanced preference detail ADV1 in Advanced preference schedule ADVA.
16. Add Advanced preference detail ADV2 in Advanced preference schedule ADVU.
17. P4210 processing option
In 7-Process tab, set blank(bypass) in #4 (Auto Order Repricing).
In 10-Preference tab, set 1 (activate) in #1 (Preference Profile Processing) and ADVA in #3 (Override Schedule for Advanced Preference).
In 9-version tab, set the named version in #6 (Preference Profile R40400).
18. The named version of R40400 has 1 to Price Code 2 in Process Ctl2 tab.
19. Create a sales order using the above P4210 version.
20. Populate RSUP in Adjustment Schedule field in Additional Header Information tab.
21. In sales order detail screen, populate the Kit parent item and quantity. And select Kit child item in Kit Selection screen.
22. Unit price of Kit parent item is populated from Advanced pricing. Price History is correct.
Click OK and SO#112 is added.
23. Check SO#112 in F4211 table. TT is populated in PC2 (Price Code 2).
24. Add another sales order as same as SO#112. The difference is P4210 processing option. Set Advanced preference schedule ADVU instead of ADVA in #3 (Override Schedule for Advanced Preference) in 10-Preference tab. Note that ADVU has inactive preference detail ADV2.
25. SO#113 is created.
26. Check SO#113 in F4211. PC2 (Price Code 2) is blank.
27. Run R42750 for SO#112.
In Default Values tab, set P4210 named version with has Advanced preference profile ADVA which has Advanced preference detail ADV1 (active preference).
28. Inquire SO#112. Freight line is added by R42750. And unit price of Kit parent still exists. This is correct.
29. Run R42750 for SO#113.
30. Inquire SO#113. Freight line is added by R42750. And unit price of Kit parent becomes zero. This is the issue. Unit Price should not become zero and should remain unit price amount.
31. Price History of Kit Parent line remains.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!