E1: 07: When Adjusting Medicare P tax, The Q tax updates Incorrectly.
(Doc ID 2769203.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adjusting the employee Medicare 'Q' tax the employer 'P' tax updates to match employee override.
Also, the PX (Additional Medicare) Gross wages clear incorrectly.
The employee is with historical wages greater than $200,000.
Run an interim and do tax overrides. Notice taxes update incorrectly.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. The employee is with historical wages greater than $200,000.
2. Run an interim and do tax overrides for P tax and recalculate
3. Notice Q tax updated incorrectly.
4. Try to fix Q with a new tax override and recalculate
5. Notice that now PX Gross wages clear incorrectly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document