E1: 07: Create Auto Deposit Tape File (R07235) ACH File Not Printing Date During Pre-Payroll (R07200) When Processing Option #1 Select Effective Entry Deposit Is Set To A 2
(Doc ID 2772777.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 20, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When R07235 Processing Option #1Select Effective Entry Deposit is set to a 2, ACH File is not populating a date during prepayroll.
1. Setup an autodeposit record for an employee in P0801 – Employee Master
2. Run Payroll (R07200) for the employee.
3. Go to BV (Batch Versions) and inquire on R07235. Set Processing Option 1 – Enter Option to Select Entry Effective Deposit Date = 2.
4. Go to Print Setup from the Payroll ID (P07210) and make sure to use the correct version of the R07235.
5. Run Payments to generate the Autodeposit File.
6. Review the File and Notice no Date is populated.
7. Reset print payments.
8. Change the processing option on the R07235 to Blank.
9. Run Payments again.
10. Review the Autodeposit file and notice the date is populated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document